Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 233: Ready for a break

I'm ready to get out of Vegas for a weekend. As soon as I'm ready tomorrow, Candace and I will be on our way to Bakersfield, hopefully getting there in time for my Niece's wedding. It's going to be hitting very close, but with a little luck we'll make it.

For the first time since I started this blog, I'm actively planning to not post anything over the weekend. I'm giving my muse a break until Monday night when I return. I think a few days away from the blog will renew me and the Muse. My apologies in advance, gentle readers, but I need a break. I will post a whole fresh blog on my weekend, but I'm not going to worry about it until Monday. I'll make some mental notes about significant events, but I'm not doing more than that. If something really, truly significant happens, I'll post but other than that: nope, not happening. I'm going to spend time with old and new family members and lots of old friends I made contact with during the reunion.. I'm looking forward to it.

So until Monday, loyal readers, this is your not-so-humble scribe signing off.

Do videnja!

No comments:

Post a Comment