Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 240: Fershlugginer' scales...

One of these days, when I get the urge to check my weight in the middle of the week, I'm gonna kick something barefoot to remind myself to stay off the scale. I stepped on the scale and my weight was up by 3 pounds. I'm not pleased with that. Truth be told, I'm kind of pissed off right now.

On the weight loss scene, Cindy has lost 4 pounds this week and is solidly into the 2-teens now. I'm really glad for her finally breaking that 220 barrier and I hope she continues the weight loss at that high level. I had several months of rapid weight loss and I hope she gets the same thing now. Sometimes it takes a while for the body to kick in on the weight loss and get everything moving. She really does look fabulous and I know she'll get even more beautiful.

I'd better stop before I make myself all melancholy.

I had a sudden revelation when I woke up this morning in that I realized that I didn't keep my water intake up last week, and I think that might have had an impact on my weight loss. If I keep my water intake up during the week, my losses are better. I'm going to focus on getting at least 80 ounces of water in each day from now on and see what happens.

See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment