Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 249: Another observation and a very personal review

Stephanie came over today and at one point, we were just sitting and talking and she mentioned that I'm turning into all angles. She said that my shoulders and chest just seem to form a single block of bone and muscle. That actually made me feel really good to hear that said. I'm losing my curves from my flab and becoming the angular man I used to be. That means Stephanie and I are going to match up nicely since she's all curves, which I like.

I'm about to do a review of a very personal sexual nature, so I'm giving my disclaimer/warning as usual now.If you don't want to read it or are easily offended, I recommend stopping your perusal of my blog now and I will just offer you a pleasant "have a good one" as you log off.


Last chance...


No going back from here...


Now that the easily offended have been weeded out...


Stephanie mentioned a new toy she had read about called the "WeVibe". It's a small, flexible vibrator that stimulates both the clitoris and the g-spot simultaneously. It's also small enough to use during sex so the male get stimulated by the vibrations as well. If you buy it locally, it will run about 150.00. You can buy it directly from the manufacturer for 99.00. I found it on Amazon for 60.00 plus shipping. The vibrator is about 7 inches long and normally in a horseshoe shape, but as I said,it's flexible. It's covered in a medical grade silicon and has a charging socket that is covered by the silicon so when you remove the charger, the silicon just closes over the socket. The controls are also on the same end as the charger, a simple one button control that cycles through the 7 settings. All in all, it's a fun little device. We discovered that to get the vibrator positioned properly, it needs to be lubed pretty well with a personal lubricant such as Wet. The lube also helps with the man penetrating once the vibe is in place. Once we got the vibe in position, Stephanie started responding immediately. Once I achieved penetration, She was less than a minute from orgasm. by the time I reached orgasm, she had a second orgasm. All in all, this was one of the better purchases I've made for a partner to share. If you want something to spice up the sex life, I highly recommend the WeVibe.

Do Videnja!

No comments:

Post a Comment