Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 241: Unpleasant Friday

I woke up feeling pretty good this morning, but after I took my supplements, my stomach went haywire on me. Just before I clocked in at work, I had both ends spewing for volume and power. Not fun. It kept right up and I was in the bathroom 8 times in two hours. After my break, I went home for the rest of the day. No point of staying at work if I have to run to the bathroom for 8 to 10 minutes 2 or 3 times in an hour. It kept up until about 4pm when I left to go to my ultrasound appointment. That really wasn't any better. It's pretty uncomfortable having an ultrasound probe pressed into your kidneys. With the way I'm built, the ultrasound tech kept hitting my lowest ribs which [FOXTROT]ing hurt! My ribcage is wider, deeper and longer than normal, so he couldn't help hitting my ribs. Not his fault, but damn that hurt.

I'm considering heading out to the Revolver for a couple of hours tonight to have a little fun. Stephanie will be coming over tomorrow morning for the two of us to have a lot of fun, but I know if I stay around the house tonight I might get bored and have some fun too soon. Not that that's a bad thing, but we both promised to wait until tomorrow so our fun would be more...intense. I'm really wanting that level of intensity right now. Stephanie and I are compatible on so many levels and I think we're both bonding on a level that neither one of us expected. We started out as just friends with benefits, but I think we're both looking to go to another level. I think we're both looking to a future together and I'm not scared or hesitant about it. It feels right. More right than I've felt in the last 10 months.

I guess I finally let go of the past. It's time to embrace a new future. It's time to move on.

Do svidanja.

No comments:

Post a Comment