Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 245: I'm really hating overtime

We're getting a minimum of 4 hours of overtime every week lately and it's getting annoying. That extra 2 hours per day is just draining me. My job is completely brain work and it really wipes me out having to focus that extra 2 hours. The temperatures are finally starting to drop thanks to the current inclement weather and I am very happy about that. When the temperatures hit the solid 80's, I'm going to start my daily walks at the office again. I feel like I need to really start exercising again and get my weight moving downward where it's supposed to go.

I'm a little burned out right now and I'm going to go do some painting and try to unwind from the day. I'm really worn out tonight.

Do videnja!

No comments:

Post a Comment