Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 243: Not even going to try to catch up...

Or apologize for missing yesterday. Stephanie came over early yesterday morning and we spent the entire day and night together. We left late in the morning because I wanted to buy her something cute and sexy at the mall and we wanted to get some lunch. The mall trip turned out to take about 3 hours between her wanting to buy something for her best friend's wedding in October and me buying her something cute at Torrid. We stopped in at Lane Bryant first to do her shopping and while she was paying for her clothes there, guess who came walking in to do some shopping of her own. Cindy, she needed some new work pants because everything she had was too big for her now. I walked up to say hi and she didn't recognize me at first. Probably because she wasn't expecting to see me there. She actually stopped and did a double take. She's only seen me in my work clothes recently, so she wasn't expecting to see my in my t-shirt and jeans. She was happy and surprised to see me and mentioned how good I was looking. I said my goodbyes and Stephanie and I went over to Torrid to get her something cute and sexy. From there we went over to the Kai Fight Shop because I wanted a new T-shirt. Stephanie mentioned that I needed to get new Jeans because the ones I had on were way too baggy around my ass. I pointed out that I wasn't buying any new jeans until I solidly get into a size 38 and she was going to have to deal with my baggy jeans. Right now, if it fits my ass, my middle will dunlop over the belt and I don't want that. From there, we went over to Streets of New York for some pizza for lunch and then we went back to my condo for some private time and then nap time until about 7 when I got up to make us a light, healthy dinner. Spinach salad, some tender steak strips, and some flatbread to round the whole thing out. After that, I tried to get her to go out and have some fun, but she really didn't want to leave the condo, so we put a DVD in. Of course, she wanted popcorn to go with the movie and I don't keep any in the condo so I had to go get some. Then we were able to watch the movie (Ghostbusters) and just enjoy ourselves. Then we went to bed and I slept until about 630 and I woke her up with my patented good morning wake up call and then I went to get some breakfast for us. I got her a pumpkin spiced latte from starbucks and a pumpkin muffin from dunkin donuts and I got myself a pumpkin donut. I know I'm not supposed to eat it, but I don't think one donut occasionally will hurt. Of course, my weigh in tomorrow may say different. If it does, then I'm going to call that an oh well and move on with what I have to do.

I'll keep posting as regularly as possible, but I'm not going to beat myself up for missing a day. Especially when it's because I'm with someone that makes me happy.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment