Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 253: I know I missed a day!

I couldn't even come up with a good "blank blank blank" post, so I decided to let it go yesterday. With changing my goal weight, that means the weight loss phase of my journey is almost completed. Then I move into my maintenance phase and see if I can just stay at that weight for a while. I'm very excited to be this close to my goal weight and I'm curious if I had stayed with my goal of 200 pounds if I would have reached it in a year. Of course, my body might just continue to drop weight whether I want to or not. I've been doing some research and if I can start building up my muscles, that would fill up the loose skin and minimize any future surgeries I might need to consider. For what the skin removal surgery would cost, I could get corrective surgery on my eyes and do away with my glasses. Something more to consider.

I do have something more significant to discuss, but I'm still ruminating it in my head and I will post it when I've given it more significant thought.

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment