Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 248: Sometimes I love other peoples' observations

Today was one of those days. I had a group of my co-workers stop me and callback over to their area because they wanted to ask me some questions and the next thing I knew, they were asking me about my weight loss, how I was feeling, and mentioning how good I was looking. And this was a bunch of guys! Figures I couldn't get that response out of the one woman in the department I would actually have an interest in dating.

But things are going very well with Stephanie, with us trading playful texts back and forth dozens of times a day.We can really only see each other on the weekends right now, but it makes the weekends that much sweeter for both of us. I was never so glad for getting my surgery as I was the day Stephanie and I had simultaneous orgasms. I don't think that would have been possible for me as a heavyweight. That was an incredibly powerful experience for both of us and it also built a powerful bond between us. If I continue to my goal weight I could, in theory, regain one more inch which would be great for both Stephanie and I.

I get the feeling that when I really set my mind to working out, my weight will just melt off. But at the same time, I also get the feeling that until I start working out, my weight is going to hover at the 240 mark. If on Monday I'm still at the 240 mark, I'm going to find a way to get myself to the workout room.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment