Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10: time to change out of the sweats and pajama pants.

So today I decided to put on my jeans. They're soft and well broken in and up until the night of the 9th, gave me a bad case of the dunlap (you know, where your belly dunlaps over your belt) so I decided to get them out and try them on. When I stand up, theres no dunlap left. I'm very excited about that. Another 20 lbs and I'll be in a size smaller than I am now.

So mom and dad left this morning. I'm sad that they left, but their job is done now and I'm able to take care of myself so I couldn't argue their decision to leave. They'e home and safe now so everybody is where they're supposed to be. I took a trip out to Frye's Electronics to pick up a few things that I was needing. Of course, that always leads to pickup a few things you don't need. I was all over the store and didn't get winded once or slow down.

I took a nice, leisurely drive home along the beltway and had a Protein shake for lunch. Set up my new wireless router which is working beautifully. The Wii has an internet connection and I can connect anywhere in the condo.

My daughter will be here tonight and after she finishes her homework and practices her music, I'm going to let her play the Wii for a while.

Dinner for her is grandma's spaghetti. I'm going with pureed chili. I'm giving consideration to getting my hobby station set up tonight so I can get some painting done. But that's for a different blog.

I hope everyone sleeps well tonight. If you have the Sleeve already, congrats. If' you're waiting on the surgery, your day will be here shortly.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment