Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 20: Busy day in front of me...

I did get to the workout room yesterday/last night and did my workout. 35 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes strength training. Sure didn't feel like it, but I did it anyway. I did have something happen that boosted my morale, which helped me considerably.

For the record, physically I'm feeling fine. Emotionally is an up and down situation that changes day to day. Last night I made spaghetti sauce using ground turkey and my sleeve seemed to tolerate it just fine. Honestly, I can't wait for February 10th so I can get back to solid foods...

Today I have to take my daughter to something called a CRT camp at her school, then to her music lessons. She's not looking forward to either of them because her Pleurisy is acting up and she's been coughing on and off since last night and her throat is sore. If it weren't so last minute, I would cancel her music lessons, but it's too late now so she'll have to toughen through it. Kind of like me at the workout room yesterday. My plan right now is to take her to the CRT camp, then go back to the complex and workout and then go get her from school and take her to her music lessons. After the music lessons, if she's up to it, we'll go to the workout room and workout together. If not, we'll just go home and I'll let her rest.

Jaa, mata ashita aimashou!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your daughter gets to feeling better. Way to get in some exercise. You had every reason not to do it, but you did

    ReplyDelete