Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 21: Sunday, a day of rest?

Sunday morning and I'm deciding what I'm going to do today. I'm due back to work tomorrow and I have laundry to do today. I've been working out every day this week and I'm considering resting a day and letting my body just recover so I'll be fully energized for work tomorrow. I do my official weigh in tomorrow morning to get my weight loss for the week. Don't know where I'll be, but I'm going to take whatever I get as a good thing.

I was looking at myself in the mirror last night before I took a long hot bath and I noticed that my "moobs" are shrinking and the flab around my ribs is starting to go away as well. Also, my workout is showing other benefits. The flab on my pecs and arms is starting to go away and the skin seems to be shrinking as well. I hugged someone goodbye the other day and they mentioned that I was fitting closer than I used to.

Time to say it: I LOVE MY SLEEVE!

I think it may be time to name my sleeve. I know I'm not the only sleever to have done this, and sometimes it acts like it has a mind of its own anyway. I have decided to name my sleeve "Bobo", short for "Boborygmi", which is the scientific name for when your stomach makes noises. I think it's suitable.

I might go for a workout today, depending on how I feel later on.

Lukim iu tumoro!

No comments:

Post a Comment