Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4: still recovering...

So today, not a lot of walking but I did get my 100g of protein and 48 oz. of water in. Tomorrow I'm shooting for 56 oz of water and 100+g of protein and I get to add soft foods back into the diet like protein shakes and real soups. Can't wait.

On a different subject, I discovered that my temper will short circuit how I feel right now. Had an argument with Sony in regards to getting my new TV fixed and they kept jerking me around. My temper flared and my body reacted within seconds and I had to just sit down and stop and hang up the phone. Screw them. I'm taking it back to where I bought it and getting a different brand. My heart started racing and I felt like I was going to lose it and collapse. I'm not letting the asshats at Sony fuck up my recovery. I'm done with them.

Tomorrow is another day...

Sbohem!

No comments:

Post a Comment