Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 22: Weekly weigh-in and back to work.

So I got up this morning, took care of the necessary and stepped on the scale to find out that my current weight is at 355 lbs. That's a full 10 pounds down since my official weigh in last Tuesday and a total of 38 pounds lost since my surgery 3 weeks ago. 38 pounds in 3 weeks. Wow.

I love Bobo! Bobo can be irritable at times, but my weight is dropping in a way I never thought possible. This is just amazing to me.

I'll be returning to work this morning, and I'm planning to go walking during my breaks and I'll workout when I get off work tonight. I think my plan of working out 6 days and resting one will work just fine. If anybody out there is reading this blog and is on the edge of deciding whether to do the surgery or not, discuss it at length with your primary doctor. This is a major life decision and it cannot be reversed. I have had a great experience so far, but my results are definitely not typical.

Joi gin!

No comments:

Post a Comment