Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5: Doing better

Ok, I woke up at 545 this morning and felt great. Only woke up every couple of hours last night which was great. I took 3 small sips of protein water each time and I woke up feeling great. I took that as a signal that I was healing but still needed to rest so I didn't push myself further than I needed to. I had some Greek Yogurt, good for 10g of protein. Mom, dad and I took my daughter to school, then stopped at Walmart to pick up another piece of furniture for her room. Found out Walmart is perfectly happy to take my malfunctioning TV back for a full refund. YAY!

We got home and I took a sitdown and my best friend Cindy showed up for a visit. This was the first time she saw my condo so I gave her the Grand Tour and then we sat down and talked for a while. Then we went outside so she could see the view from my balcony, which is beautiful. After that, she had things to do so I walked her out to her car. I went back inside and read for a bit while Mom and Dad finished putting the furniture together. I had a 4 oz protein shake for lunch that was good for 20g of protein, and my total of protein water today was good for 100g of protein. 130g of protein, 56+oz of water plus my electrolytes and I'm good to go.

We took a walk to the mailbox (just junk) which tired me out a bit, and then my dad and I went for a drive in my new car (new to me, anyway). It's a car they bought a couple of years ago and that my mom only ever used to drive to work. Less than 10000 miles on it. Might as well be new to me. I can't wait to drive it. Dad wouldn't let me, since I'm still on happy pills at night. Ah well, soon enough.

Word of warning: the next bit below is not for those weak in stomach or mind, so IF you are either, don't go further


YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.




Wait a minute.




You can't be serious.



HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, DON'T DO IT!!!



Ok, go ahead, but I warned you in advance...



Your choice.



One...mildly disturbing thing and I'm not going to go into the really gross details, but the whey protein causes you to make some really foul smells when you go to the bathroom. Piece of advice: give yourself a courtesy flush before you stand up or even move and flush again when you're done. Then spray air freshener liberally and turn on the fan for a few minutes. If you share the bathroom with ANYONE, put up a warning sign. Not kidding at all.


Uvidimsia!

No comments:

Post a Comment