Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 19: Friday!

Today does not feel like a workout day, but I'm going to do it anyway. I woke up at my regular time, had my Greek yogurt, fixed my daughter's breakfast and lunch and got myself ready to go. I drove her to school and then went to do some shopping, including a digital scale to keep track of my weekly weight loss.

As far as the workout is concerned, I'm not sore (probably because I've been working out every day and working the soreness out), but I just feel tired. The kind of tired where everything feels like it takes an extra effort to get things accomplished. Walking around Walmart, unloading the car, everything just feels like gravity has increased a little.

Even writing the blog today feels like I need some increased effort to get it done.

This is the kind of day when I'm going to have to go workout regardless of how I feel. If I can make myself do it when I don't feel like it at all, going when I have energy and motivation will be easy.

Parahi!

No comments:

Post a Comment