Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12: Running around with my best friend

I dropped my daughter off at school this morning and while I was at Walmart buying some more G2 for my protein juice, my best friend called and asked me to go with her to a mortgage adjustment meeting. I agreed and went over to her place to go with her. We were talking and I went over some of my experiences with the surgery since she's getting the surgery herself in April.

So we went to the meeting and then did a few other things. All the time we were doing this, we were laughing and joking and just having a good time. For me, that made it all worthwhile. If I get to spend time with her, it's worthwhile. I just wish I could spend more time with her than I get to now.

So I'm working on my second bottle of protein juice right now. When I finish that, my protein level will be at about 120g for the day. I've done some walking and some stair climbing and I will probably be dancing tonight when I go to see The Reflex, a local 80's cover band. They are one of mine and my best friend's favorites and we always have a good time when we go. One of these days I'll have to marry that woman.

Well, I'm going to sit back and watch Kiss of the Dragon and then take a shower and get out to the bar the band will be playing at. It's in a big shopping center, so I'm going to have a walkabout before I go in the bar to get a table.

Da boch chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment