Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 144: Friday Friday FRIDAY!!!

Thank God the end of the work day finally got here. Why is it the short work weeks always seem to take the longest to get through? Between our manager giving us a "be nice and bend over backwards to help the customer" talk yesterday and Customers losing their ever-loving minds today, I can't decide if I should be a contortionist or an acrobat. If I bend backwards to help anyone else today, I'm either going to do a back flip or my head will go straight up my 4th point of contact.

Water and protein are both good today, I got my walking in and I will be getting some exercise here shortly. Tomorrow morning will be an early exercise day because I have things I want to do tomorrow and I need to workout early so I don't have to worry about it any further on Saturday.

I'm out of time right now to go any further and I feel the need to go do something now. I'm going to follow that need and do something active. Maybe go take in a movie or a line dance class. I'm off to exercise and go do something!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment