Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 153: What the hell is that?

I had one those moments this morning. I went into the bathroom a couple of hours after I had my protein shake and my urine had a very distinct red tinge to it. Not brown, RED! It hasn't occurred since then, but I'm definitely going to be talking to my doctor about it and the kidney stone from Friday. This kidney thing is starting to concern me a bit.

Moving on to the rest of my day...I did my grocery shopping, did my laundry, texted some friends, worked on my hobby stuff and had an on and off chat with my friend. She's concerned about her energy levels not coming up to speed yet. She said her walks aren't getting any easier. I did tell her that she's still healing and that she just needs to be patient. I also had her give me a breakdown of her caloric intake and I think she might be a little short on calories. I sent her my daily meal plan and I hope it helps her.

As for me, I'm giving serious consideration to getting extra sleep in over the next few days and see if it makes a difference in my weight loss. I understand that getting extra sleep will assist in weight loss, so I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'm also going to shoot for working out five days this next week. Considering I didn't work out other than doing my walking this last week, I think I need to be doing a bit better than I have been lately.

Well, tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I'll post as soon as I am able.

See y'all later!


2 comments:

  1. Tell your friend to make sure she gets some carbs. I took in about 5 carbs a day my first week and got so tired I couldn't walk at all! When I added some thinned yogurt and some thinned with milk soups I felt MUCH better. Is she on Vertical Sleeve Talk? It is such a great support resource especially in the first weeks. xoxo meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I hope its a small stone. I've never passed one, but from everything I hear you wouldn't even wish it on your worst enemy. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete