Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 170: OMGOMGOMG!!!!

HOLY CRAP!

Major NSV tonight. I was cleaning up for my parents' imminent arrival tomorrow and I stumbled across a couple of old jackets. One was my US Army Black and Gold training jacket, the other was my High School letterman's jacket. I really didn't think too much about it right then, but after I did as much as I planned to I went back and out of sheer morbid curiosity, I tried them on. To my surprise and delight, they both fit me now. I kind of wish I had found them last week before my reunion so I could have taken the letterman's jacket with me as a memento. I...what was the question? What did I earn my letters in?

Choir, if you must know.

Quit snickering.

You too, Feral. I'm on the verge of evicting you along with Fat Kid.

Anyway, I'm somewhere past overjoyed and approaching elated at this development. I honestly never thought I would fit into these jackets again, but I couldn't get rid of them either. Too many memories and connections. Now that they fit again, I can't wait for winter to arrive.

Min Tian Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment