Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 146: A truly restful Sunday...

I went to sleep about 930 last night and woke up to daylight in my window about 620 this morning. I took my shower and got dressed and went to do my grocery shopping. An hour later, I was home and my groceries were put away. After the active last couple of days I decided to just relax and take it easy today. No running around, no stress, just quiet. I watched a couple of movies, caught up on some email and board reading, talked to some friends and just kicked back.

Something odd I've noticed of late is that when I get up in the morning, my urine is exceptionally dark in color. It lightens up quickly, but still the color that dark concerns me. I'm going to discuss it with my doctor tomorrow, as I do anything that concerns me.

On a lighter note, that impatient feeling I had earlier has passed and I'm back to normal. Well, as normal as can be expected. I still want the weight gone, but I know it will come off at it's own rate and rushing it won't help. I'm a lot closer than I was 6 months ago, and that's pretty good for me. If I can keep up my current loss, I'll probably make my goal weight before Thanksgiving. Then I can buy a new wardrobe for Christmas. Hoorah.

So tomorrow is my weigh-in and I'm going for a quick morning visit to my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing her since the surgery. I know she's lost 10 pounds, and I hope she's feeling better than she has been.

Do Svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment