Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 155: WATER!!!

Ok, I found a new way to get my water in today. Instead of drinking it from the bottle, I poured it into a cup and kept sipping throughout the day. By doing that, I've managed to get about 80 ounces of water down today and I have another 20 to go. I'm shooting for 100 ounces per day, hopefully it will stave off the fershlugginer' kidney stones. I really hate those things...

I have got to get myself back to the gym for the rest of this week. I've gotten delayed on the way home the last two days and the delays tend to piss me off to the point where all I want to do is go home and relax. I can't let myself do that anymore this week. I have to go workout and get myself back into the habit of working out. It's as simple as that.

I have less than 11 days until my 25 year class reunion and I have one important question: What the hell happened to the time? I distinctly remember my 18th and 21st birthdays and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I also remember my 41st birthday, so I guess it was that long ago. My weight loss combined with my maturity is going to make me look completely different to a lot of people. It should be interesting. I wish I weren't going stag, but...oh well. Can't be helped.

I've had lots of women mention how good I'm looking in my pictures lately. Words like "Hot" "Sexy" "Handsome" and a couple of phrases like "hubba hubba" "Looking Gooood" and "Studly, where have you been all my life" were all used to describe me. That's what I'm trying to focus on, things that will boost my morale and self confidence. Less on things I can't control or change right now.

Do Svidanja!


No comments:

Post a Comment