Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 149: A small NSV today

I made some Turkey Chili tonight and I was able to get a full 4 ounces of unpureed chili down and keep it down. That's a first in about 5 months. That's actually a major victory in my book. For the last four months I couldn't get more than an ounce or two of anything substantial down so getting 4 ounces of the chili down is really good. I'm actually very glad for that.

On a different "victory" of sorts, my "necessary" became very regular today. Every 3 hours or so. Given that over the last 4 months I was only doing the necessary every 2 or 3 days, going regularly today is a good thing. I feel like I "necessaried" about 3 pounds off today. I guess I'll know come Monday morning at 5 AM.

Water intake is a bitch today. I can see the second half of that second 34 ounce bottle just sitting there and taunting me. It vexes me...But I'll get it down before bed. You can bet on that. Protein (thanks to the Turkey chili) is good and solidly into the 120g+ range today, and will be over 130 before I go to bed.

Got all my walking in today and I fond some great music to listen to during the walk. Currently I like "Country Girl" by Luke Bryan, "Turn out the Lights" by Lonestar and "Third Rock from the Sun" by Joe Diffie. Yes, I like Country music as well as Rock. Deal with it. Besides, the women in western wear such as skin tight blue jeans, short denim skirts or daisy dukes tend to be HOT! I know my friend will be smokin' hot when she gets to her goal weight. I have this wonderful mental image of her at her goal weight at 150 in skin tight jeans...[growl].

Ah well, good things come to those who wait...

See y'all later!




No comments:

Post a Comment