Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 152: An easy Saturday

I slept in a little today (probably due to the Lortab I took before bed last night) and woke up to no pain, thank God. It's possible the stone from yesterday was a leftover from two weeks ago and just started moving yesterday. Hopefully the doctor will be able to tell me more on Monday. I laid off the high protein intake today to give my body a chance to stabilize and maybe clear out somewhat. I stuck with protein to eat, but I didn't touch the shake or shots and I made sure to drink lots of water to help flush me out. As far as eating is concerned, I actually got a whole three and a half ounces of beef down without any issue for dinner. That, to me, is a great sign.

There was a lot more on this blog entry, but after reviewing it I realized it had nothing to do with weight loss and was getting too personal so I deleted most of the entry. Sorry, loyal readers, but I have to stay focused on keeping this blog about my weight loss. I really don't want a repeat of days 99 and 100.

Vaarwel!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Boo Hiss on that! :P Don't you know how emotionally invested we all are? You have created a monster!

    ps can't wait for the day I can eat 3 ounces of beef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do understand how emotionally invested people have become regarding my story, but you need to understand that I'm emotionally invested in someone that I promised I would not discuss our issues on this blog any further. I won't knowingly break that promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I was teasing you- I understand, totally. xoxo

    ReplyDelete