Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 165: Late again...

...but I REALLY don't care. I was up at 5, worked til 230 and then spent 4 hours and 15 minutes driving to Bakersfield for my reunion. Spent about an hour with my sister, her fiance' and my youngest niece and then headed out for the pre-reunion meet and greet that started in one bar and grill and ended up in a different bar and grill with a slightly changed cast of characters. It's 1240 am and I'm a little tired now. But I did have a very good time. When the venue and cast changed, so did the topics of discussion and the bulk of the talk was about SEX! Well, I have no shame and it's hard to shock me anymore, so I was right in there talking it up. I was also spending an inordinate amount of time talking to one woman in particular. We dated a couple of times in high school and we were in some of the same classes and we just fell right to chatting away. When she decided to call it a night, so did I and of course, the resident Gossip decided to point out that we were going home together. We didn't, but I'm sure the story will be different tomorrow by the time I hear it again.

I'll try to post again later today, but it's going to be just as busy.

Do Svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment