Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 159: Super Saturday!

Ok, Candace and I got an early start and had our haircuts done before 9am so we went to the mall and walked around waiting for the stores to open so I could buy her a new outfit for the concert tonight. She couldn't find a shirt she liked, so she decided to go with the one I bought for her from Forged a couple of weeks ago. And we didn't go near the JC Penney store. We were actually shopping in the mall stores. She's at the age and size where she can fit into misses clothes, so I took her to the hot girl's stores to let her pick out some clothes with a few caveats from me. No bootie shorts, short skirts, midriff shirts or anything that looks like something you would see in a Victoria's Secret or Frederick's ad. No, I didn't actually say that, but I was watching her choices with that in mind. She picked out a couple of pairs of leggings that look like jeans and then a pair of the calf-high Converse shoes. Unfortunately, the pair she really wanted don't come in her size, so we had to settle for something that is her size. They are plain black with white soles, laces, and Converse badge. If she wants to decorate them, we can get her some stuff from Michael's and that will make them completely unique. Unfortunately, I think she got overworked and overheated. We stopped for lunch at the Olive Garden, but her stomach was still bothering her, so we cut the shopping trip short so she could come home and lay down and rest before the concert tonight. I'm going to do some laundry while she naps.

I'm going to be wearing jeans, hi tops and one of my MMA shirts. maybe my black vest as well. I've got my camera charging so I can get pics of us before the concert tonight. I think this will be a good night.

I do have plans for tomorrow as well, so the blog might be late, but it will be here!

Do Svidanja!


No comments:

Post a Comment