Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 24: not looking like a day really conducive to working out..

Yesterday wasn't really any different from Monday. Today, however, we're looking at temps in the 20s and 30s with winds into the 40s. Those gusts make it hard to walk outside. I can still go to my workout room, but my morning and afternoon walks might get delayed. I guess I might have to do extra time on the treadmill tonight...

I must have really worked it yesterday, because by the time I finished at the workout room, it was an effort to walk back to the condo. The stairs were a real effort last night. I got inside, got out of my sweats and changed into my jammies. Then I ate dinner and just relaxed for the rest of the night. Stumbled across "Taken" on HBO last night, and I recommend anyone who likes thrillers, action flicks, or Liam Neeson to watch this movie.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, so I hope all my readers have a great day wherever you are. If you're in the blizzard zones, stay in and warm as much as you can.

Da pabaczenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment