Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 48: Sunday, a day of rest? [HAH!]

I woke up at 630 this morning and had some yogurt and a half shot of protein and then went up to the workout room for a good, solid workout to start my Sunday. It was nice. No kids, nobody else to have to work around. Just me and the machines. It felt good to just workout and jam to my songs. I kept my weights on the strength training low, but I added additional exercises to the routine and worked out all of the muscle groups.

Went home and did some laundry and the dishes and then had to go to the mall to take care of a credit card and pick up some things. Finally got home and had a long conversation on the phone with my oldest friend in the world. He's always there for me, but sometimes his manner isn't conducive to helping me. But he is always there when I need him. I know some people don't care for his brashness, but I don't care. He's my friend. That's all that matters.

I have to do OT tomorrow thanks to the weather, so I'm probably going to get an early night in and try to get up early tomorrow and go to the workout room before work. I probably won't succeed, but I'm going to try. If I don't succeed, I'll go after work. As long as I get it in, the rest does not matter. Weigh in will be tomorrow as well. I want to see it, but I don't at the same time. As long as I don't gain, everything else is ok.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment