Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 36: the journey continues

I guess I wasn't the only resident to complain about the teenagers using the workout room in the complex. I got in there last night and there were some new signs up pointing out that you had to be 18 to use the workout facility. So I got in there and that work out felt really good. I boosted my speed on the tread mill and the weight on my strength training. I actually boosted the weight by 30 pounds on each of the exercises. I had to tone down the number of reps, but I definitely felt the burn last night. Like I said, it really felt good.

Got all of my protein in yesterday and 72 ounces of water as well, so I feel good about that.

My official weigh in for yesterday was 346 pounds, and I'm down another three pounds for a grand total of 47 pounds weight lost. Never to return. That felt great, considering my workouts last week were seriously curtailed.

I talked to someone last night and there was a tone in their voice that I hadn't heard in a long time. Tenderness, a tenderness that hasn't been there in a long time. Maybe things are changing again. Only time will tell.

Nothing more to say, so I'm going to close with...

Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good day overall. Drag me to the gym with you next time.

    ReplyDelete