Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 28: After action report on my Saturday.

I did a good job of getting my protein and workout in yesterday. Felt really good after the workout. I got a last minute invite to a party yesterday afternoon and I decided to go ahead and go, as part of my new determination to change things for the better. More activity and maybe make some new friends. I had fun doing that. Then I went home, took a rest and then went out to my favorite Karaoke Bar to just have some fun which I did.

My first song, "In the End"...well, that didn't work out as well as I hoped. I need to work on that one. But my second and third selections, "Bad to the Bone" and "It's a Sin" respectively were huge hits with the crowd and had people whooping and hollering after I was done. It felt good to be up there like that and I felt like I was in my element.

I had a couple of cuties flirting with me too, and that felt really good. It really boosted my ego. I didn't get names or numbers or anything like that. It's not what I was out for last night. Besides that, something inside has changed. I know what I want, and it wasn't either of them. I guess some things are stronger than basic urges.

Zen Spider time...

Vi ses snart!

No comments:

Post a Comment