Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 34: Just not going to be a week to workout...

[sigh] Missed again. This time, I waited until almost 8 to go to the workout room and this time it was closed because some of the machines had been damaged (wonder how that happened) and it will probably be Sunday before anything is ready. I'm going to check Sunday morning and if they are open, I'm doing at least 2 hours in the workout room.

On a lighter note, a certain somebody did communicate with me during the day on Friday and that was the one thing I would need to make it a good day. What was discussed was unimportant. The fact that we talked was enough to make my day. My customers were for the most part sane and sensible, so work was good enough. I went and picked up my daughter and we went home and watched a movie and she made herself some macaroni for dinner. I had some polska kielbasa (about 2oz.) and just sat back to watch "Wanted". Good movie, BTW.

So I'm going to try to get in some make up work in the workout room tomorrow and give my place a good cleaning for the week.

BTW, remember that Valentine's day is Monday, and try to tell the people you love that you do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment