Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 25: Bobo sure doesn't like...

I found out the extremely hard way yesterday that Bobo does not like some of the supplements I used to take. I took a Zinc tablet at about 11am yesterday and I became violently ill within half an hour. Problem was, the zinc was too far gone and wouldn't come out. My stomach was upset for the rest of the day and my body was sending me urgent rest signals so I didn't even go work out.

I know, exercise every day, etc., but you have to listen to your body very closely after this surgery. You don't want to overdo it and if you push yourself too far, you'll know it. Listening to your body is the most important skill you can learn for this. A lot of guys especially will ignore the signals and try to macho it out. Don't do it.

I did make sure I got all my protein in, so that was good. I will probably workout tonight and I'm going to try to walk during my breaks at work today since I did nothing yesterday.

Still a week away from solid foods, and I'm hoping that Bobo can tolerate things better than he has been. Picky little s**t. But I love him!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment