Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 41: My Saturday

As I posted yesterday, I was up at 543 in the morning. Kind of a short sleep when you get home at 2 am. But the way my internal clock works, I don't really have a choice unless I take a sleeping pill. So I got up, started some laundry and went to workout. It was a good workout and I felt the burn and I was sweating when I was done. I got back to the condo and rested a bit, watched one of my favorite movies (High Plains Drifter) and got ready to go out to a party I had been invited to earlier in the week.

I'm getting out and doing, meeting new people and having fun, which I think is important not only for my new life, but for my mental well being. Not sitting around and feeling sorry for myself or worse, waiting for something that might never come.

I went to the party for a few hours, then went home and had some dinner and relaxed for a couple of hours and crashed at 9 oclock. Hit the pillow and fell deep asleep. Gone.

Tomorrow is my weigh in both at home and at the surgeon's office, and I'll probably be posting after I get home tomorrow night.

Lehit!

No comments:

Post a Comment