Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 30: Tuesday and 2 days from my one month sleeve-aversary

No real change to my workout and protein intake yesterday. I decided to go ahead and add solid foods in for dinner last night. I had a 2.5 oz piece of chicken and I got about half of that down before my stomach gave me stop signals. I think I need to chew it up more and slow down a little on the solids right now. I'm going to try again tonight and cut the chicken into smaller bites and chew it up more.

I'm going to shoot to get in 64 ounces of water today. More if I can. I think I'm a little dehydrated and I need to fix that. Some things just aren't feeling right over the last couple of days and I think my water intake is directly related.

Not much else to say, so I'm out for now.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment