Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 27: Interesting...

Yesterday I kept on top of keeping up my protein intake and it made a huge difference in my energy and strength levels. I was able to do all my walking at work plus I had enough energy and strength to not only do my workout, but push it a little further than before, so it's all good right now. Odd thing I finally noticed is that if my stomach feels a little upset from the whey protein, if I go work out, I feel better.

So I have to take my daughter to her CRT camp this morning, but her mom will be picking her up and taking her to her music lessons today, so I'll be going to workout this morning after I drop her off. I could come up with lots of excuses to not go workout, but I can come up with a more compelling reason to workout, and that's my goal weight. Every day I don't workout puts me one day further away from my goal weight. I'm not trying to rush it, but I don't want to delay it either. So I'm going to workout today and tomorrow. Well, today for sure.

Later tonight I'm going to go out and have some fun and just try to enjoy where I am and who I'm with. Whoever that might be. Old friends, new friends, someone entirely new. Whoever it may be, I'm just going to enjoy myself. If anybody tries to bring me down with their drama, I will just move on to someone else. I don't want anyone else's drama in my life, I have enough of my own, TYVM!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment