Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 26: Must just be having a bad week of it...

I had a real bad day getting all my protein in yesterday. My protein juice tasted awful and I couldn't get it all down during work yesterday and then left it in the fridge at work. I went home and went to work out, but after 15 minutes my strength dropped to nothing and I had to stop. I went home and had another protein shake to get my protein where it is supposed to be. I did get in a total of 110g of protein yesterday, so that's ok, I suppose.

I'll have to be more focussed on making sure I get my protein in today. Just remember we're going to have great days, good days, average days, poor days and awful days. Press on through the bads and you will get to great days as well. Listen to your body and remember why you had the sleeve done. To help you lose weight. As long as you don't gain weight, anything else is acceptable. Stalls or slow weight loss are fine. I get the feeling this week is going to be a slow weight loss week. That's ok, as long as I don't gain any weight and I keep trying and exercising.

Do svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment