Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 32: It's been one month since I was sleeved

Today is my official one month Sleeve-aversary. Not going to weigh in today, as that would break my pattern of one weigh in per week. I was completely pissed off last night because the workout room was closed for carpet cleaning last night and I couldn't get my workout in. I was very unhappy. Not being able to workout also killed my mood and my ability to get to sleep last night. I'm really unhappy this morning.

Bobo of late hasn't been very tolerant of much of anything. He keeps things down, but not much of solids. I'm hoping that's because I'm still healing and as I get more healing in, He'll be more tolerant of solids. I cooked up a 4 ounce chicken breast last night but could only get 2 ounces down. Again, not happy with this.

I did get all my walking and water in last night, but I think my protein intake was low. I really need to work on that today.

I guess I'm just in a bad mood overall. I hope it passes quickly.

Do svidanja.

No comments:

Post a Comment