Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 49: Monday Weigh In!

Woke up and got on the scale this morning and my weight was 332 lbs. 6 lbs down from last week, and 61 lbs down since the surgery. 61 lbs in 7 weeks. I'm feeling a bit like I'm back in the Ranger Battalion and I want to give a big old "HOOOAHHH!!!!!"

People at work are really noticing the weight loss and some people that have seen me there for the last 3 years have to look twice before they recognize me. One person even said that I looked 20 years younger from the weight loss. That's really amazing to me. I'm wondering how much different I'm going to look when I get to my goal weight. Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Had a light workout tonight, just the treadmill for 35 minutes. I have a support group meeting tomorrow at 6, so I don't know if I'll work out or not. I'll probably use tomorrow as one of my off days. I'm going to try again to get up early and get up to the gym in the morning to get some strength training in. Didn't get there this morning because of mandatory overtime at work. I really hate overtime. Anymore we refer to mandatory overtime as Mike Oscar (Military Phoenetic Alphabet for MO). To which we have one response: Foxtrot Yankee (I'll let you figure that one out on your own).

In the spirit of the Rangers...

DISMISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment