Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 29: A new week begins

It's Monday and it's prior to 6am. I woke up and did the necessary and stepped on the scale. Deep breath and...my body weight is now 349 pounds. I'm down by 6 pounds from last week and a total weight loss of 44 pounds since my surgery date. If it weren't so early in the morning, I would start dancing.

I worked out 6 days this last week, Wednesday being the only day I didn't work out. I feel really good about that. I'm going to continue the workouts and try today to boost them a little. Yesterday, when everyone else was gathering around the TVs to watch the Super Bowl, I was busting my ass in the gym. I figured I would be the only one in there and I was right, so I worked a little longer and a little harder than I have been.

I'm going to be getting ready for work here shortly, and I'm feeling great to start my week. Two walks at work and my workout after work and sticking with what I know I have to eat. I'm shooting to get all of my protein and water in today (not that easy when you can only hold 4 ounces at a time).

See Y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Congratulations, I wish I had, had as much dedication to working out as you have. Maybe I would have done better. But I am very proud of you your doing GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 pounds since last week is AWESOME! wtg!

    ReplyDelete