Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 46: Friday, finally...

This has been a long week. I only skipped working out one night (Thursday) and that was because I was getting my hair cut. I did a light workout tonight plus my morning walks, so I feel like I did get out and do something. I've also noticed other changes in my body. There is more definition in my arms now, with veins and tendons becoming more visible. Also, the chin family is moving out of my face and neck area, so that's a good thing. The size 50 jeans I've been wearing the last couple of weekends are getting loose now. The changes are just happening so fast now that it's amazing to me.

Mentally, the changes aren't quite so obvious, but they are there. I'm starting to enjoy the workouts and physical activity. Also, I'm becoming more observant than I was. Maybe that's because I'm getting out and interacting with the world instead of sitting and watching it go by.

Emotionally...That's a problem because right now they are all over the place. I have way more good days than bad, but the bad days can be real killers. I figure it's going to be 6 months to a year before that's anywhere near stabilized. It's probably best that events happened the way they did, I suppose. At least I don't have to worry about someone breaking up with me because I changed or worse, I lose interest in them because I changed or they changed. Anyone that's been reading this blog for a while knows what I'm referring to and I'm not going to lie and say that I'm glad for what happened but maybe, just maybe, the changes will make things better in the end if things get unconflicted.

A boy can dream, can't he?

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment