Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 35: Starting the workout regimen anew come Monday.

Let's see. Cleaning, doing laundry, getting my daughter ready to go to her mom's and every other thing you can think of to do today and I never got to the workout room. So I'm going to start over come tomorrow with my workouts.

Had a good, quick conversation with my Sister's boyfriend this morning. He really helped me get my head in a better place regarding some things I have going on and now I think I would would be proud to call him my brother in law if it ever gets to that point with them.

I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Never again will I check my weight at night after my last debacle. I got all my protein in and I'm working on my water right now. Workout tomorrow night even if I have to commit several acts of mayhem on teenagers.

Not a whole lot more to say other than...

Sayonara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment