Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 206: Friday, Finally!

OMG, what a miserable week this has been. A total of 10 hours of overtime in 4 days. Ugh. Plus I have to get up early and go get my blood work done. NOT FUN! Not that I mind the needles or even the getting up early, it's the wasted time waiting to get my blood drawn. I hate it. But my doctor needs to see what's going on in my body, so I'll get it done. Besides, in the long run, my doctor knows me far better than the weight loss team doctors do, so I'll do what I have to to not only lose the weight, but to thrive and get better. If I hadn't been going to my doctor to get checked out, I might still be taking the iron tablets and getting sicker and sicker from iron toxicity. My doctor has been able to look at my blood work and tell me what I have to do to keep up the weight loss and maintain my muscles. I'm going to listen to him first and foremost.

Right now I really just want to curl up and go to sleep, but if I go to sleep too early, I'll wake up way too early. Damn internal clock. Plus I have to fast for the rest of the night now. Again, not fun since I'm used to taking in a tiny bit of protein right before bed and I'll have the shakes in the morning until I get some protein in my system. Another ugh. On top of that I have two hyperactive tweens playing Wii Sports Resort right now and I'm SO not in a happy place. Plus they seem intent to try to tell me about things that I have absolutely no interest in and after the week I've had, my tolerance level for foolishness is at an all-time low tonight. Ah well, the things you do for your kids.

And after the blood test I'll go home, sugar up those two kids and release them to their respective mothers. MWAHHAHAHA! Then I'll relax for a while, get cleaned up and head down to the Revolver again tomorrow night for some fun. Dancing, drinking and a little fun. Maybe a lot of fun if things go right. We'll just have to see.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment