Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 202: Monday Weigh-in

[Blows out breath] Ok, I got up, did the necessary, and said my mantra. I stepped on the scale, and...2 pounds down. I can't tell you how happy I was to see that loss after 3 weeks of no loss. I hope this is an indication that my body is back in loss mode and I can continue down from here. My losses to date are 2 pounds for the week, 135 pounds since surgery, and 162 pounds overall.

Blogger's back to normal so I can continue my entry for today. I just found out that I have to do at least 3 days of mandatory overtime this week (2 hours per day) and possibly (probably) Friday as well, so I may not be able to go to the live support group this month. I can't say that I'm all that chuffed about missing it if I do. I know there are some talkers around there that are talking about me behind my back after the meetings because of my situation with Cindy. We broke up,but we decided to remain friends. I'll tell the truth, I want more than that, but that's no one's business but mine and Cindy's. Whether I look at her, talk to her, respond to her, that's between me and Cindy and no one else's [FOXTROT]ing business. Find someone else to watch, you drama mamas. Stay out of my business unless you want me to call you out at the meeting. Because I'll be loud and embarrass everyone in there when I do. I won't call out names, but I'll make sure that everyone knows that the list of suspects is EXTREMELY short. And if they step up and challenge me back they will find out I don't back off from a fight especially when I'm in the right. Of course, if that happens, I will NEVER go back to one of those meetings and I'll make sure to post it on the weight loss center's FB page.

We'll see.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment