Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 229: Moving on...

I just spent a great weekend with Stephanie up at Lake Las Vegas in the Loews Las Vegas Hotel. We got there about 830 in the morning, checked in and had a nice breakfast in the Village Montelago and then went down to the pool back at the hotel. The hotel also has a private beach, but it smelled a little fishy so we stayed at the pool for about 3 hours just swimming and talking and enjoying the sun. At least until the clouds moved in. We stayed in the pool for about another 45 minutes and then had some lunch poolside before we went back to the hotel for some private time. Then we got ready about 530 and met some old friends of mine back at the village for dinner at 7.

We ate at the Auld Dubliner, an Irish Pub in the village. The others all had full meals where I just ordered an appetizer. I had the Gaelic Corndog, which was very good. A banger sausage in a Smithwyck batter and fries. I ate about half of the dog and two fries and my sleeve told me I was full. We all had a nice time chatting and laughing and eating and finished up about 845. Chrisy and Frankie headed back to Vegas proper to go see the Fremont Street Experience and Stephanie and I went to the Chocolate shop in the village to get a treat to go with the wine we had chilling in our room. We went back to the room at Loews and enjoyed our wine and chocolate and each other. We got up this morning and had a late breakfast. I've learned that my sleeve can and will notify me when it's time to stop eating, and as long as I do that and don't graze, I can eat what ever I want, really. I just tend to keep protein on the high side and carbs on the low side and everything else will fall into place normally. I'm still losing weight and that's the important thing. I'll make my goal weight and then worry about anything else.

I'm becoming quite fond of Stephanie, and I'm considering asking her to be exclusive to each other. I'm fairly certain she has been exclusive to me, but I can't say that I have been exclusive to her, and I think it may be time to reconsider the way I've been doing things. I'm not going to jump on that bridge just yet though. I'm going out of town Labor Day weekend , so it's going to be a couple of weeks before we see each other again.

I think I'm done gushing for today.

Do videnja!

No comments:

Post a Comment