Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 224: Unexpected comments

Work was uplifting and unexpected yesterday. Not the work itself, but the comments I received from my coworkers. One commented on how different my face looks now, another just said I was getting skinny now. Others just asked how much I had lost and mentioned how well I was doing. It was very uplifting. My friends on Facebook commented on my losses to date and a few asked me for my daily intakes because they want to try it for themselves and see if they can get the kind of losses that I have. I hope it works for them, but my intake was developed over the last 8 months of trial and error and works for me and may not work for everyone.

I will never consider getting this surgery as a mistake. It has made a huge difference in my life and I am far happier being at this lower weight than I ever was as a heavyweight. Maybe, just maybe, when I'm completely truly happy with myself someone else will be happy to be with me as well. I know that I'm kind of a work in progress right now. My journey of weight loss is rapidly approaching the goal weight now. Once I get to goal and start maintenance, things are going to change. I have to get into the gym and start building and toning muscle. Hopefully before the end of the year.

Well, It's time to get ready for work. See you tomorrow!

Min Tian Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment