Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 230: Monday Weigh-in

Mantra, necessary and onto the scale only to discover...no change. Still at 241 pounds. Considering that when I weighed in at the doctor's office last week, I had gained 3 pounds, being back to 241 is a good thing. But it's all ok. The weight is coming off and I'll get to my goal eventually.

BTW, I know I'm late posting this. Get over it. Yesterday and last night the muse just wasn't there. She deserted me yesterday and I couldn't even do one of my "blank" posts. I refuse to beat myself up over it. Given that I have to pull overtime for the rest of the week, trying to post may be an issue. But I'll give it the old college try.

Final thought: the flab on my chest is pretty much gone at this point, but I have too much loose skin on my arms, legs, and abdomen. I could probably lose 20 pounds by having the skin removed. I'm going to drop at least 20 more pounds before I go any further into checking into surgery for removing the excess.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment