Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 226: Another visit to the doctor's office

Well, the doctor's visit went very well today with one notable exception. I'll cover the good first and then the exception. My blood pressure is back to normal (for me), and he wants me to cut back on the d intake as it's getting a little high and my testosterone levels are around 600. Not bad considering I haven't had a shot in about 6 weeks. He wants me to stay on the T therapy for another month and see if my testosterone jumps up again. If it does, he is going to consider taking me off Testosterone entirely. The exception: He said there is blood in my urine and he wants to run me through a battery of tests next Friday and see if it's remnants from my stones or if I have another stone brewing. You know, I wanted next Friday off of work, but not for that reason. Oh well.

The doctor is very pleased with my weight loss and overall health (with the exception of the blood in the urine) and he wants me to step up my workouts. Given that he hasn't steered me wrong yet, I can do that with no problem.

Cindy has lost another 2 pounds this week bringing her body weight down to 221 pounds. She's just that close to leaving the 220's behind. I was really hoping she would get there this week. Probably next week. I kind of wish she and I could swap weight loss for just one week so she could get to her first mini goal of 199 faster. She'll get there, but I want her to reach that mini-goal to boost her morale a bit. It's really amazing when it happens and how it boosts your spirits.

I'll probably be posting early tomorrow morning as well, seeing as I'll be meeting my friends at the Imperial Palace after I get off work tomorrow night and I probably won't have time to post tomorrow night.

Do Svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment