Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 216: Monday weigh-in

I said my mantra, did the necessary and stepped up to a 2 pound weight loss this morning. The 9 pound loss last week sounds great at first, but when that happens with the suddenly lower blood pressure, I get concerned. I prefer the 2 to 5 pound a week loss, honestly. I've gotten to the point that as long as it keeps coming off and I don't regain weight, it's all ok. I don't care if it takes another 6 months, a year, 2 years. Whatever. I just want to get to that goal weight. 200 pounds is attainable. My sister thinks I should stop losing now, that I'm getting too skinny. I don't agree with her and neither would my doctor. He wants to see me get down to that goal weight and I definitely want to see that as well. Once I get down there, If I regain to 215, I can live with that. As long as I reach 200. Not that it's an obsession, but I have a goal and I am not giving up on it. I just will not do it.

I'm seriously considering joining a gym here in the next day or so and start my heavy workouts. I keep putting it off, and my doctor really wants me to get going on it.

I have to make a decision shortly, either way.

We will see.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment