Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 201: A great night!!!

Wow! I went out to the Revolver last night and had a great time. I got there about 8 and left just after midnight. I was walking around, mingling and just having a good time. There was a trio of women there, two young, one older and the older one just reached out and grabbed me by the hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. I'd normally say dragged, but that implies that I didn't want to go. I found out that although I don't really know how to two-step, I can fake it fairly well. The most important thing I had to do was watch behind my partner and make sure we didn't run into anyone as we twirled across the dance floor. After that she just handed me off to the other two and I spent the rest of the night bouncing between the three of them. I had a lot of fun last night and those three weren't the only ones interested in me, but they were the ones that actually reached out and pulled me to the floor. Talk about an Ego boost! :)

After that I decided to go do my grocery shopping. I knew that when I woke up in the morning I would not want to get up and go, so I went ahead and did it then. Apparently, that was the best thing I could have done. What normally takes me a half hour or an hour to do at 7 in the morning I was able to do in less than 15 minutes at midnight. I got home, put the groceries away, and finally went to bed about 130. I felt really good when I went to bed last night.

I got up this morning and it felt good to know that I didn't have to go to the store and fight the crowds. I had my protein shake and my supplements and just watched everything else closely for the rest of the day. My buddy Jeff texted and asked if I wanted to go see Cowboys and Aliens, so I went to go see it. It's definitely worth watching. Lots of action, aliens and cowboys. And for the females, plenty of gratuitous shots of Daniel Craig's butt in tight rider's trousers and brown leather chaps...and the first person that asks if they were assless chaps-all chaps are assless, folks, otherwise they would be pants. I'm just saying.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be down in my weight and not up. Either way, I decided to look at the big picture again and remind myself that I have come a long way in a short time and a stall was inevitable. The stall will break eventually and I'll be back to losing weight.

Zayt gesunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment