Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 186: Saturday night shenanigans.

Well, Candace decided she wanted to go back to her mom's house today, so I took her back over earlier and I got an invitation earlier to observe/join in on a LARP game tonight. LARP stands for Live Action Role Playing. You actually play out the part like an actor in a play and it's all improv. It's different from regular roleplaying in that you actually play the part instead of just sitting around a table rolling dice and describing what you are doing. I've never done the LARP thing so it should be different. I know one person that will be there, but all of the rest are strangers to me. It's an opportunity to expand my circle of friends some more. Worst case scenario, I won't like it, but it gets me out of the house for a while and into interacting with other people. That's always a good thing.

I'll also dress enough to be able o go out after if I so choose. This is one of those times when it's good being single and free to do whatever I want without answering to anyone else.

Not a whole lot else to talk about today, so I'm out.

TTYL!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment