Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 199: Whoopsie!

Forgot to post last night, my apologies. Candace and I got to watching a couple of shows and I forgot all about the Blog. As usual, when I make that mistake, I'll post twice in the day to makeup for it.

Nothing really of note happened on the weight loss front yesterday. I had calls to make during my breaks yesterday so I didn't do any walking to speak of and my intakes were nice and normal. I've found that with the stones gone and the pain killers removed from my system, my body is getting back to normal. I took some new pics yesterday and my close up pic is a huge difference now. I look a good 12 years younger now and I'm still 60 pounds from my goal weight. As I've said in the past, I have got to find something to motivate me to start working out again. I need to start strengthening my body and hopefully toning the overall skin and muscle.

Right now I'm looking out at an overcast sky and knowing it's still going to be too flippin' hot today even with the overcast skies [sigh]. I'm going to get out and do something tonight to make up for the dubious week I've had.

I'll post again later today with something to talk about.

Min Tian Jian!


No comments:

Post a Comment